· A new outdoor venue for community concerts and performances.
· Set within in the proposed river park on a bend in the river in Avonside.
· The bank on the outer bend would be shaped into a stepped embankment amphitheatre for audience seating while on the opposite bank in the inside of the bend (Richmond side) would be the stage.
· Safety at the waters edge.
· Embankment would need to be maintained (mowed).
· 3-phase electric supply would be required for the stage area.
· Consider acoustic sound shell for non-electric sound amplification eg for theatre performances.
· Audience space would need to be easily accessible to car parking and cycle and walkways.
· Stage area would need an access road for equipment delivery, etc.