Meet in the Middle’ celebrates Te Ara Ōtākaro, the transitional city-to-sea Avon River Trail and its role in the regeneration of the east.
2020 will be different than past years. This year we are encouraging you to take the trail at your own leasure, taking a picnic, meeting your mates, experieincing some of the regeneration zones and exploring the possibility of what comes next. There is much to do and see in the zone.
Bike along the either side of the river and keep an eye out for the blue or yellow round dots which lead you to things to see and do. experience the buzz in the Ōtākaro Avon River Corridor!
At intersections follow the road rules and take care especially with young riders.
• Your whanau / family - please keep all dogs on a lead and under control at all times.
• Waterproof blanket to sit on.
• Your own water bottle - there is a drinking water tap on site at Kerrs Reach.
• Your own mug for hot drinks.
• There is a bike park for cyclists managed by Biketober: please bring your own bike lock.
• Event takes place shine or light drizzle! So pack appropriate clothing, hats, sunblock.